When you’re constantly testing out new makeup products like I am, you don’t use up very many of them. I definitely suffer from beauty ADD. I’ll love a product one minute, but the next time something shiny and new enters my collection, it often loses its luster.
That being said, it’s a big deal when I repurchase a makeup product. It means that 1) I’ve actually used it enough to go through it! That means that more often than not, I’m reaching for it over the other products in my makeup drawers. And 2) Despite the fact that I own other products that can do the job, I just can’t live without this item in my collection. These items are that good.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz (Dark Brown): Everyone and their mother is in love with this brow pencil, and I’m definitely on that bandwagon. It was the first brow pencil I ever tried, and I’m still loving it. I think this is my third one! I use it interchangeably with my Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil, but the ultra-fine nib on this one wears down quicker. If you’re looking for precision definition for filling in your brows, this is your product.
- Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara: I have a love-hate relationship with most waterproof mascaras. They’re usually impossible to get off, and since my eyelashes don’t hold a curl, I never see much benefit. This Tarte mascara, however, is different. It’s not too stubborn to remove, and it gives my eyelashes great volume and length. It’s my go-to when I’m looking for something a bit more dramatic.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (Light Neutral): I don’t know how to write about this concealer without gushing for five paragraphs… I actually started feeling anxious when I was running low. (Sad, I know.) It’s light enough to use under the eyes, but it packs enough coverage that it works great on blemishes, too. Never heavy or cakey, this concealer has great lasting power, and is almost always the concealer I’m reaching for.
- Benefit Roller Lash Super Curling and Lifting Mascara: Not everyone loves this mascara, but it’s my favorite for everyday. While it doesn’t give my eyelashes the curl it promises (surprise, surprise) it perfectly lengthens and separates my lashes for a natural, fluttery look. It’s also a great mascara for layering if you’re looking to mix and match!
- Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel: This stuff is a good brow day in a tube. This holds them in place all day (although, I will admit that my eyebrows aren’t particularly unruly) and thickens them ever so slightly. I can pair it with another eyebrow product like a pencil or a powder, or I can just use it on its own for minimal makeup days.
I’m headed down south to my future in law’s for Christmas. (Whoa… that felt weird to write…) I’m hoping to get some time to write in the evenings, but just in case, I wanted to thank you all for reading Tea and Sea and supporting my blog this year! I hope that you get the chance to spend some time with your loved ones over the holidays! Safe travels!